While you focus on growing your business and profitability, your books of accounts need to be kept in order. We provide you with the peace of mind and assurance of statutory compliance. We prepare the accounts in accordance with Myanmar Financial Reporting Standards.
Backed by a team of accounting professionals, we can take care of the following for you:
- Bookkeeping & Statutory Compliance
- Consolidation of Group Accounts
- Financial Management Solutions
Bookkeeping and Statutory Compliance
- Chart of accounts set up
- Accounting entries, compilation of general ledger report, trial balance, profit and loss statement, balance sheet and balance sheet schedules for management reporting and financial analysis
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparation of year-end draft financial statements including statement of comprehensive income, statement of financial position, cash flows statement, statement of changes in Equity and notes to the accounts which are in accordance with Myanmar Financial Reporting Standards
- Assistance in statutory reporting process including liaison with auditors
- Head office reporting
- Completion of forms required for submission to government agencies.
Consolidation of Group Accounts
- Preparation of group consolidated accounts with multiple subsidiaries.
Financial Management Solutions
- Short-term staff secondment to resolve temporary resource shortages or assist to catch up on backlog accounts
- Accounting issues solution